Accursed Vampire Hc Gn (C: 0-1-0)
(W/A) Madeline McGrane. In this spooky and funny middle grade graphic novel debut* a trio of vampire kids embarks on a quest that takes them to a mysterious small town* where they'll find an unexpected sense of adventure and belonging. Dragoslava is a vampire kid. And that's not even the worst part. A few centuries ago* Drago was cursed by a witch* and now they must complete every task the witch gives them* or they will be turned into worms. When the witch tells Drago to bring her a spellbook from Baneberry Falls* they set off with their immortal friends* Eztli and Quintus. But mysteries await in this sleepy midwestern town. Are the keepers of the spellbook* Sara* a vampire* and Ayesha* a witch* as friendly as they seem? Or do they have a hidden agenda* like everyone else Drago has ever known? One thing's for sure: after this accursed mission* Drago's immortal life will never be the same again! In her debut graphic novel* Madeline McGrane tells a charming and compelling story about the worst vampires who finally have the chance to do something good.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210604RD - 20210728