Abbott 1973 Tp (C: 0-1-2)
$17.99 $13.49 $4.50
Elena Abbott is a tough-as-nails reporter with growing powers, but can she save the soul of an entire city? Its 1973 and Abbotts focused on the most important election in the citys history. It will take everything shes got to find who (or what) is using dark magic to sabotage the campaign of the prospective first Black mayor of Detroit and stop them dead in their tracks. Eisner Award-winning writer Saladin Ahmed (Black Bolt, Miles Morales: Spider-Man) and acclaimed artist Sami Kivel (Machine Gun Wizards) return to the Hugo Award-nominated world of Abbott. Collects Abbott: 1973 #1-5.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210913RD - 20211006