A&A #4 Cvr A Lafuente
(W) Rafer Roberts (A) David LaFuente, Ryan Winn (CA) David LaFuente. We're gonna need a bigger bag! Archer and Armstrong with the help of Mary-Maria and the Sisters of Perpetual Darkness must stop Bacchus' cavalcade of terror! Will our heroes be able to defeat this 40-foot foe before the party stops forever? Will Armstrong ever find that bottle of Lagavulin? Will we ever find out who or what Davey the Mackerel is?! The answers to two of these questions might possibly be found in this issue! Be here as red-hot creators Rafer Roberts (Shutter) and David Lafuente (Ultimate Spider-Man) bring "IN THE BAG" to a close with a bang! Or a snap. However Armstrong's satchel closes.
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20160523RD - 20160615