30 Days Of Night #1 (Of 6) CvrA Templesmith
(W) Steve Niles (A) Piotr Kowalski (CA) Ben Templesmith. As the sun sets over an isolated Alaskan township not to rise again for a month a new evil emerges from the shadows to terrorize the town... But after a series of strange events and horrific killings* the question becomes* what lurks in the shadows? 30 Days of Night is reborn in an all-new reimagining of the series designed to titillate the mind and horrify the senses! * As Fargo was reinvented for television* see the IDW classic reimagined for the modern era keeping the frights while keeping you guessing! * 15 years ago* IDW launched the original terrifying saga... now in 2017* 30 Days is reborn in a horrifically different re-telling! * Series creator/writer Steve Niles is joined on interiors by Piotr Kowalski (Sex)* and re-joined by creator/original artist Ben Templesmith and original cover artist Ashley Wood on covers! * Steve Niles is getting critical acclaim for his book Winnebego Graveyard!
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20171127RD - 20171220