2000 Ad September 2021 Prog Pack (C: 0-1-2)
Incredible SF action from the Eisner-nominated UK anthology! In Progs 2247-2249, future lawman Judge Dredd is trapped in house of horror in 'The House on Bleaker Street'; Dexter and his comrades battle in the sewers in 'Somewhere, Beyond the Sea'; Nolan Blake fights for his life in Skip Tracer: 'Eden'; Jaegir returns and enters a dark place in 'The Path of Kali'; and myths collide in modern-day London in 'The Mask of Laverna'! Extra-sized jumping-on Prog 2250 sees the start of new stories - Judge Dredd is targeted in Atlantis in 'The Hard Way'; the war with the Martians hots up in Scarlet Traces: Storm Front; demonic troubleshooters The Diaboliks have to hot-foot it out of Italy in 'Arrivederci Roma'; Pandora Perfect gets her own series in 'Mystery Moon'; and Cyd continues her journey across the universe in 'The Out'!
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210806RD - 20211110