2000 Ad Feb 2021 Prog Pack
Incredible SF action from the Eisner-nominated UK anthology! In Progs 2217-2219, there's dragon battles in the sky for Celtic warrior Slaine in 'The Web of Weird' by Pat Mills and Leonardo Manco; Durham Red fights for her life in 'Served Cold' by Alec Worley and Ben Willsher; Hershey risks becoming ever more twisted in her desire for justice in 'The Brutal' by Rob Williams and Simon Fraser; Proteus Vex is caught in a conflict in 'The Shadow Chancellor' by Mike Carroll and Jake Lynch; and there's more future law enforcement with Judge Dredd! Prog 2220 is the first of 2021's 48pp Regened issues, the all-ages specials featuring both new and old characters. Cadet Dredd tackles another case, we meet the heroes of SF extravaganza Action Pact, learn about Mega-City One's most notorious cat-burglar, and more!
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210101RD - 20210519