2000 Ad August 2021 Prog Pack (C: 0-0-2)
Incredible SF action from the Eisner-nominated UK anthology! In Progs 2243-2245, Judge Dredd tracks down the Judge-killer in 'Now That's What I Call Justice'; Dexter and his comrades brave the sewers in a bid to escape Downlode in 'Somewhere, Beyond the Sea' by Dan Abnett and Tazio Bettin; Nolan Blake battles an old enemy in Skip Tracer: 'Eden' by James Peaty and Paul Marshall; and Aquila faces off against a Titan in 'The Rivers of Hades' by Gordon Rennie and Patrick Goddard! Prog 2246 is the third of 2021's Regened all-ages bumper issues, and it's another rip-roaring line-up of stories, including Cadet Dredd, sky-surfer Chopper, the dimension-jumping 'Splorers, and more!
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210703RD - 20210922