200 Gn (C: 0-1-0)
Its Eva Thornes 200th birthday. But its not a celebration, more like a funeral. Eva lives in a world where the Cure for aging and illness has been discovered and administered to every person on Earth, only theres one big hitch. It turns out that very few people can handle immortality, so they have to take a test on their two hundredth birthday. If they pass, then they get to live forever. But if they fail, they must be euthanized. Evas not an optimist. In fact, shes pretty sure that shes going to fail her Centurial Assessment Test. For starters, almost nobody passes anymore. Shes seen the news stories. But than more than that, Eva can tell that shes already starting to slip mentally. Ever since the Escorts took her husband Owen away for his test a little over six months ago and he never came back, shes been chainsmoking cigarettes (they cant kill her after all), binge drinking, and waiting for the Escorts to get it over with already. Who wants to live forever if you have to do it alone?
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20210102RD - 20210224