090420ri West Bilingual Collection (C: 0-1-1)
When we were asked to write the intro-duction to a book dedicated to some of the most beautiful illustrations drawn by Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri, we quickly returned the call: why not do a long interview with the Maestro from Rome? We had met Paolo during another inter-view dedicated to great Italian authors of tales of the Far West and discovered that he is a great lover of the American frontier, its history and its legends, and also of the literature and films that it inspired, but that he is also a highly-engaging storyteller, capable of capturing his audience's attention like few others. Our first interview had objective limitations of space, as it was intended for a book that was to include another thirty-nine interviews with a similar number of artists in-volved in our comics. This time, however, there are no limits, and to the great satisfaction of all Western fans, we feel we have made the most of this opportunity. This collects Serpieri's western stories and drawings Includes a description/introduction in English, bigger one in Italian and also an introduction in German
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 20200904RD - 20201230