Batman Hush Vol 2 Tp
$12.95 $11.01 $1.94
(W) Jeph Loeb (A/CA) Jim Lee, Scott Williams. Written by Jeph Loeb Art and cover by Jim Lee & Scott Williams The 12-part "Hush" storyline - crafted by comics heavyweights Jeph Loeb and Jim Lee & Scott Williams - topped sales charts for an entire year* thrilling readers and critics alike. Now the second half of that legendary story arc - BATMAN #613-619 - is collected for the first time as a softcover in BATMAN: HUSH Volume 2 TP. This volume contains the stunning conclusion to "Hush*" featuring the Dark Knight's shocking showdown with the Joker* the debut of a brand-new Batmobile* a catfight among Catwoman* Talia and Lady Shiva* and* perhaps* most surprising of all* the true identity of the enigmatic Hush! Plus* this collection includes the 6-page story from Wizard #0 and features a stunning new cover by Lee & Williams! On sale Oct 13 * 192 pg* FC SUPPORT: House ads
- Comic cover art is provided by the publisher and is subject to change. Comics will have "Trade Dress" (Title, issue number, barcode, etc.) unless specifically noted.
- Please note Shipping Dates. If an order includes items with mixed shipping dates, the order will not be fulfilled until all items are received by the distributor. If you wish to receive an item(s) per the shipping dates, please make sure to place separate orders accordingly.
- Items are subject to delay from estimated shipping dates. Factors include: receiving damaged stock from the distributor, mail carrier conditions, or unexpected high volume of orders.
- Please note* All comics marked as "Preorder" are not available to be cancelled or refunded.
- Store exclusives are also not available to be cancelled or refunded, please be sure to double check your order before completing your purchase.
- Condition is not guaranteed – we do our best to provide the most optimal condition possible, however between printing mechanical errors, distribution shipping and handling, etc., it is impossible to guarantee a flawless comic every time. You should expect a condition grade of at least a 9.2 or higher unless specifically noted on new titles. Possible admissible defects include: printer burn, cover art and trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions out of our control.
DCDIOC - 18991230RD - 18991230